Monday, October 1, 2012

Crew Support?

Anyone in the Virginia area interested in helping with some crew support at this Friday's (6pm start) Grindstone 100 Mile ?  Of course beer will be provided.  Should be a fun race to watch with Karl Meltzer and Neal Gorman racing.


  1. OH!!!! I want to!!!!
    I hear I'm pretty good too... And I excel at drinking beer.
    How do I volunteer?

  2. Can you promise dancing and cougar hunting?

    1. Ahhh yes Kendrick! I will do all I can.
      P.S. you weren't/aren't hunting, you were hunted...

  3. Tab,

    Perfect, you just did! If you would like to join the party (while fun, I know it is obviously greatly appreciated work and not much sleep), you can either call me 3 zero 3, three 59, 1885 or my email is and we can talk logistics.
    I do have my buddy, Matt, who will be helping, but more crew the better and it will free up Matt to pace a bit.
    Thanks man.

  4. No problem! I quite enjoy crewing.
    I will get a hold of you, or if you want to email me and tell me when a good time to talk would be, so I can interrogate you - I mean, get the details - that would work too.
    OK, emailing you now.

  5. Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional.
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Mens Black
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Rantus Flat Mens High Top Leather Brown
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louis Leather White for men